Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  !!  Music (tune in)Music (tune in)  

Jews with fish tails like a russian with vodka. Add me.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FiEndFisT

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Jews with fish tails like a russian with vodka. Add me. Empty
PostSubject: Jews with fish tails like a russian with vodka. Add me.   Jews with fish tails like a russian with vodka. Add me. Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 9:17 am

I'd say its time that users start adding each other in game.... My account name is Kirbs whts flynns? its like d[e]ath or something really lame that he probably thought to hard about Suspect
Back to top Go down
DeathUnlimited
Clan Leader
DeathUnlimited

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Jews with fish tails like a russian with vodka. Add me.   Jews with fish tails like a russian with vodka. Add me. Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 10:41 am

LOL.. Flynn has many De[a]th Boring. Sylde. Sparks. ..And most of us already have each other added =)
Back to top Go down
Addict
Addict

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Jews with fish tails like a russian with vodka. Add me.   Jews with fish tails like a russian with vodka. Add me. Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 10:27 pm

When you get a eth fathom ill add you....... =)
Back to top Go down
Toke
V.I.P
V.I.P
Toke

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Jews with fish tails like a russian with vodka. Add me.   Jews with fish tails like a russian with vodka. Add me. Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 9:31 am

lameish Slyde. = RJ Now Bitches..

you forgot Later.

haha =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfpk.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jews with fish tails like a russian with vodka. Add me.   Jews with fish tails like a russian with vodka. Add me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jews with fish tails like a russian with vodka. Add me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Diablo 2 :: E-Rage-
Jump to: